Janukshi is a highly skilled commercial lawyer with over 8 years’ experience with a focus on property law.
Janukshi is particularly skilled in advising her clients on the legal issues involved in the acquisition and disposal of commercial property in the ACT and NSW, and property development in the ACT.
Since commencing her legal career, Janukshi has worked in private practice in the ACT, and is well regarded by her clients due to her practical and commercial approach to matters.
Janukshi advises on a range of transactions including retirement villages, planning and development restrictions in the ACT and during her career, Janukshi has facilitated the sale and acquisition of commercial property in excess of $100 million dollars in the ACT and NSW, and settling over $200 million dollars of mixed-use development in the ACT.
Janukshi has particular expertise in relation to the sale of land where the seller has failed to comply with the building and development provisions in the crown lease.
In addition to working with a range of private clients, Janukshi also works closely with lenders, advising on the enforceability of contracts for sale, relevant to development funding in the ACT and NSW.
- Commercial property sales and acquisitions
- Purchase of property by self-managed superannuation funds (including borrowing)
- Retirement Village Contracts
- Banking and Finance
- Residential conveyancing
- Commercial leasing
- Pharmacy sales and acquisitions
- Bachelor of Commerce – Australian National University
- Master’s Degree Course In Juris Doctor – University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University
- Australian Capital Territory
Affiliations and Memberships
- ACT Law Society
- NSW Law Society