Chris has over 10 years experience specialising in commercial and technology law.
His clients range from E-commerce start ups and SMEs to blue chip corporates and Commonwealth Government Agencies.
With a wealth of experience negotiating and closing complex deals throughout Australia and Southeast Asia he has a keen appreciation of business imperatives. He deals in commercial realities not legal theory. A seasoned drafter and deal maker Chris spent seven years working for the world’s largest international law firm. He is sought after for his depth of experience in working on sensitive and strategic projects, emerging technologies and business transformation.
His clients admire his creativity and the value he brings to their business. His insights on contracting models will help you take ideas through to execution, confidently manage multi-disciplinary projects and navigate complex challenges. His strategic advice and broad network of contacts in the finance, Government and technology sectors opens up leverage and opportunities you may not have considered.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts
- Telecommunications and IT
- Cyber, encryption and cryptocurrency
- Privacy and Data Protection
- eCommerce law
- Government Procurement
- Defence Sector
- Intellectual Property
- Business law and Corporate Governance
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Accounting – University of Wollongong (2007)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (2008) – Australian National University
- Supreme Court of the Australian Capital Territory
- High Court of Australia
Affiliations and Memberships
- ACT Law Society
- Australian Copyright Society