Will Ward is accredited by the NSW Law Society as a specialist in employment and industrial relations law and is a Special Counsel who leads our employment, workplace relations and safety team.
With over 20 years of experience in employment and workplace relations Will has advised clients in every industry as well as the public sector.
Will’s knowledge and expertise in the area is further bolstered by the fact that he was a university lecturer in employment, human resource management and industrial relations for 5 years prior to practicing as a lawyer for the last 15 years. As a result, Will has a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw upon in advising and achieving results for clients in all aspects of employment, workplace relations and safety law.
- Employment Law
- Workplace Relations
- Work Health and Safety
- Industrial Relations
- Enterprise Agreements
- Executive Contracts
- Discrimination Law
- Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Relations Law
- Bachelor Degree in Law – University of New South Wales
- Masters Degree Industrial Relations and Human Resource Management (Honours) – Sydney University
- Bachelor Degree In Economics – Macquarie University
- New South Wales
Affiliations and Memberships
- New South Wales Law Society
- Australian Labour and Industrial Relations Association ACT