Rachael is an experienced commercial property Lawyer.
With over 12 years’ experience specialising in ACT and NSW property law matters, Rachael has advised on a range of property matters including front-end construction, developments, commercial leasing, commercial sales and acquisitions, business sales and acquisitions, residential conveyancing and planning matters.
Rachael has worked predominantly in private practice in the ACT, assisting many types of clients from first home buyers to commercial developers and government departments. Rachael has also worked in-house at the University of Canberra. During this period Rachael was both the provider of legal advice and the receiver of outsourced legal services. Having also been the client, Rachael understands the importance of effective communication with clients; developing relationships based on trust and providing legal advice that adds value to an organisation.
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial sales and acquisitions
- Property and development
- Residential conveyancing
- Bachelor of Laws – University of New England (2006)
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science) – University of New England (2006)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University (2006)
- Australian Capital Territory, 2006 (current)
Affiliations and Memberships
- ACT Law Society