Nicholas is an Associate who specialises in Corporate and Commercial law.
Nicholas acts for clients in all facets of commercial transactions and corporate advisory work, from the initial stages of business development for a start-up through to assistance for larger organisations. He works with private clients both small and large as well as government departments and agencies.
He also has extensive experience in the not-for-profit sector and enjoys bringing his corporate experience to assist his local charitable organisations. Nicholas also chairs Meyer Vandenberg’s Community Engagement Committee, which focuses on charitable and pro bono work for ACT charities.
- Corporate and Commercial law
- Corporate governance
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Business succession planning
- Privacy law and practice
- Corporate structuring
- Not-for-profit and charity advice
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- Government commercial
- Information and communications technology
- Intellectual Property
- Bachelor of Laws – Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts – Australian National University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University
- ACT Supreme Court
Affiliations and Memberships
- ACT Law Society