Kim manages the residential property team which handles of the purchase and sale of residential houses and units. The team is comprised of several paralegals and administrative assistants.
Kim is one of the most experienced conveyancing managers in the ACT. Her team averages 80 to 100 transactions per month (excluding large projects and mortgage transactions).
Kim maintains in excess of 1000 active and current files and is responsible for ensuring the professional service and carriage of all the files handled by other team members.
Kim has acted for the developers of several residential projects in the ACT and New South Wales in relation to the sales of units ‘off the plan’.
- ACT & NSW Residential home purchases and sales
- Off the plan apartments — sales and purchases
- Land purchases and sales
- Investment properties
Kim has managed or is managing:
- ‘Soho’ — a 1000 unit multi-use development in Dickson for the Art Group
- ‘Governor Place’ Barton — a 450 unit development for Morris Property Group and Doma Group
- ‘On Forbes’ Turner — a 200 unit development for the Art Group
- ‘The National’ Barton — a 110 unit residential development for CDG Developments Pty Ltd
- ‘Waterside’ Belconnen — a 60 unit mixed residential and commercial development
- ‘Elan’ Lyneham — a 60 unit residential development for Wyola Pty Ltd, a company associated with PBS Property Group
- Justice of the Peace in the Australian Capital Territory