Eleanor is passionate about Estate planning and stresses the importance of preparing your affairs to everyone she meets.
Growing up on a rural property in NSW and still being an active member of her family farm means that Eleanor has seen firsthand the importance of estate planning. Eleanor values her client relationships and treats all of her client’s matters with equal attention. She can assist with simple or complicated estate planning through to dealing with estate administration.
Eleanor’s down-to-earth manner, empathy and willingness to take the time to explain the finer details to her clients, are all essential features of her service to clients. Her attention to detail and management also ensures each of her client’s matters run smoothly and efficiently.
Eleanor is a proud Canberran and has, until recently, chaired Meyer Vandenberg’s Community Engagement Committee. Eleanor is a member of the ACT Estate Planning Discussion Group.
- Estate Planning advice
- Preparation of Wills (simple, complex, testamentary trust and special disability trust wills)
- Preparation of Enduring Power of Attorneys (ACT and NSW)
- Superannuation Death Benefit Planning
- Trust Succession Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Farming Succession
- Probate, Letters of Administration, Informal Will Applications and Estate Administration
- Bachelor of Laws – Australian National University
- Bachelor of Arts (majoring in Political Science) – Australian National University
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University
- ACT Supreme Court – 2014
Affiliations and Memberships
- ACT Law Society
- ACT Estate Planning Group
- ACT Health Human Research Ethics Committee (ACT HREC)