Courtney is a litigator with a masters in commercial litigation, whose practice focuses on personal and corporate insolvency.
She has acted for creditors and insolvency practitioners, including liquidators, those appointed to administer companies, and trustees in bankruptcy.
In addition Courtney is experienced in commercial dispute resolution and debt recovery. She has advised clients in both the public and private sector, including in the financial services, education, retail, property development and services sectors. Courtney’s focus is on early resolution in the event of a genuine dispute. She is best known for her tailored solutions to complex matters and disputes, and her approach has always been to gain a complete appreciation of the issues and then work towards resolving them.
Courtney takes a pragmatic approach, tailoring for each client debt recovery solutions which are designed to minimise court time and facilitate early resolution.
- Personal and corporate insolvency
- Commercial disputes and litigation
- Debt recovery
- Diploma in Law, Legal Profession Admission Board
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, The College of Law
- Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Commercial Litigation, The College of Law
- New South Wales, 2012
- High Court of Australia
Affiliations and Memberships
- ACT Law Society
- Graduate fellow of The College of Law