Protecting your Legacy is the third in our free By the Book webinar series that we’ll be offering to our valued clients, covering a range of personal legal issues.
Michelle Gold, from Meyer Vandenberg’s Wills and Estate Team, will take you through everything you need to know about the complexities of estate planning:
- Standard Wills and Testamentary Trusts—what is the difference?
- What can you leave in your Will?
- How to protect vulnerable people (minors, disabled beneficiaries, drug/alcohol dependency).
- Protecting wealth for future generations (such as relationship breakdowns).
- The tax advantages of a Testamentary Trust.
- Family trusts—ensuring the right people end up in control.
- What happens to your company after you die?
There will also be a Q&A session at the end to answer any Will related queries that you may have.
But hurry, we only have 100 places, so please register your interest now.
Date: Wednesday 12th August