Do you own a house or apartment in Canberra which you are planning on renting out? Are you planning on managing your own property? The Leasing Team at Meyer Vandenberg can assist you.
What we do
Our Residential Tenancy Pack will provide you with the relevant documents and information to ensure you are ready to manage your own property including:
- A completed residential tenancy agreement ready for signing
- A condition report ready to be completed
- A bond lodgement form
- A Renting handbook
- An asbestos information sheet, and
- Our easy reference checklist for residential tenancies in the ACT.
The MV difference
- In 2019 Best Lawyers Australia named Christine Murray an expert in Leasing Law
- Low fixed fee of $495.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Our convenient and simple package will save you time.
Contact our Leasing Team and we will give you a brief list of questions to answer regarding the tenancy. Once completed, your personally tailored Residential Tenancy Pack will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
We understand that you may have concerns about the tenant listing your place on Airbnb and on other short term holiday letting websites and apps. We can advise you about including a clause in your agreement which restricts the tenant from using your place for short term holiday letting.
We can provide you with advice if you are having issues with your tenant such as if they are not paying rent on time or have damaged the property. If you are considering terminating a tenancy agreement, it is important that you comply with all of the legal requirements before taking action.