Buying property can be one of the biggest investments or financial transactions you’ll ever undertake.
Canberra’s Trusted Conveyancing Lawyers
Buying property is one of the biggest investments and financial transactions you’ll ever make. At Meyer Vandenberg, our experienced ACT conveyancing lawyers can help you understand your legal obligations whilst also protecting your rights at every stage in the conveyancing process.
To find out how we can help with your NSW and Canberra property conveyancing needs, give us a call on 02 6279 4444.
Trust our conveyancing lawyers to help you
When you’re buying or selling property, you need to make a number of contractual agreements. Without a trusted conveyancer by your side, you could find yourself in an unfavourable situation.
Meyer Vandenberg’s team of experienced conveyancers will ensure that your rights and interests are protected at every stage. With years of experience in the property law sector, we can help you through every stage of the property conveyancing and settlement process. Our team will take the time to ensure you understand all information and obligations, ensuring a stress-free experience.
Our conveyancing lawyers can help with the settlement and title transfer of all ACT & NSW homes, units, townhouses, investment properties and land. This includes:
- Residential sales and purchases – homes and units
- Rural properties
- Off-the-plan purchases for individuals
- Off-the-plan sale contracts for developers
- Sale and purchase of vacant land, including land rent
- Put and call options
- House and land packages
- Minister’s consent
- Foreign investors
- Related party transfers
- Retirement villages
- Auction advice
The MV difference
Meyer Vandenberg is proud to be one of Canberra’s leading property firms. In addition to conveyancing services, our highly experienced lawyers can represent your interests in areas such as mediation, unfair dismissal, power of attorney, estate planning or commercial law.
Speak to one of our professionals today
If you’re thinking of buying or selling property in the ACT or NSW, our conveyancing lawyers can guide you through the process. Call 02 6279 4444 to speak with one of our experienced conveyancers.
The MV difference
- We have Canberra’s largest team of award-winning property professionals
- Our Residential Conveyancing Manager Kim Cosgrove has over 30 years of residential conveyancing experience
- In 2019, 2018, 2017 & 2016 Best Lawyers Australia named Archie Tsirimokos an expert in Real Property Law
- 2018, 2017, 2016 Doyles Guide named Archie Tsirimokos a Pre-eminent Leading Lawyer in Property and Real Estate
- In 2016 Archie Tsirimokos was inducted to the Real Estate Institute of ACT Hall of Fame. Archie was named the REI ACT’s Solicitor of the Year in 2015, 2014 and 2013
- In 2014 Archie Tsirimokos was named the Property Council ACT’s Property Professional of the Year
- Our business is locally owned and finely attuned to the Canberra and region property market
Once you’ve found your dream home and your offer has been accepted, it’s time to get down to the business of transferring ownership. Our expert property lawyers will help to guide you through the process from entering contracts to completion. That will involve fine-tuning any contract changes you need, taking care of deposits, calculating rates and taxes, and of course, arranging a prompt settlement for you.
It’s reassuring to know you have someone looking out for your interests when selling your property, someone who will respond to buyer requests quickly on your behalf, provide the utmost attention to detail and the depth of experience to ensure the sale of your property goes smoothly. Our team of trained professionals are there to assist you from start to finish.
Kim Cosgrove heads up our conveyancing team. As our Residential Conveyancing Manager, she brings over 30 years of property law experience to your sale or purchase. Kim is supported by Reuben Kukolic, Natalie Kapay and our team of specialist lawyers in property law.
Meyer Vandenberg is the largest independent law firm in Canberra, and more than half of the legal staff have expertise in property matters. This depth of property law knowledge provides a unique level of specialist advice and tailor-made solutions.
If you are buying a home or selling a property in Canberra, you’re in safe hands with the experienced team of experts and property law specialists at Meyer Vandenberg.