We can provide your team with a comprehensive program of legal and practical training courses, tailored to the local property and construction market, in your office, or ours.
Keeping up with government and industry developments is challenging for business. Let us take care of providing education on specialty legal, risk and legislative issues for you. Our presenters are lecturers at educational institutions as well as providers of CPD training for members of peak property industry professional bodies. We can deliver a tailored program to suit your business needs, or, you can register your interest for our in-house training sessions on any topic.
Need a copy of presentations and handouts? No problem.
Why the building and construction sector choose Meyer Vandenberg to meet their legal training needs
- Quality – experience quality of content and dynamic legal presenters.
- Convenience – we can present at your premises at times suitable to you or choose to attend our state of the art training facilities (free of charge).
- Relevance – stay up to date on the latest legal developments affecting your business, project size and portfolio.
- Cost effective – training is an investment, so it needs to deliver a return to your business. Our training is affordable, flexible and scalable to your needs.
- Claim CLE – our courses attract CLE points with some industry groups.
Get in touch
- Changes to the NSW Retail Leases Act
- Unfair contract terms in leases
- Permitted uses in crown leases and units plans
Suitable for Landlords, Tenants and Commercial and Retail Leasing Agents. Standard delivery 1 hour.
- ACT Contract for Sale
- Understanding conveyancing processes
Suitable for Real Estate Agents. Standard delivery 1 hour.
- Tendering and contracting
- Security of payment
- Contract administration
- Dispute resolution
- Workplace issues and industrial rights
- Insolvency issues in the construction industry
- Specific residential building issues
Suitable for Builders, Developers, and Construction Contract Managers. Standard delivery 1 hour.
- The obligations of a strata manager
- Managing building defects
- Third party contracting
- Effective dispute resolution
Suitable for Strata Managers. Standard delivery 1 hour.