If you are on a journey to grow, protect and develop your personal wealth, then you’ll need some local legal support and guidance to help you on your way.
We offer a range of free and paid presentations on Private Wealth topics. Our presenters are all lawyers or experienced paralegals who are specialists in the subjects they present. Many of our courses are offered periodically throughout the year, registration is via Eventbrite.
Know more about the legal facts before making important decisions about your personal wealth.
Choose Meyer Vandenberg as your knowledge partner. Here’s why others choose us
- Quality – experienced quality legal and paralegal presenters with up-to-date content.
- Convenience – we can present at your business or at our state of the art training facilities (free of charge).
- Relevance – stay up to date on the latest legal developments.
- Free – our training is free of charge and is part of the MV Difference.
Get in touch
If you are a first home buyer, come along and find out:
- What is conveyancing
- At what stage should I talk to a lawyer
- The steps in a conveyance (buying a property)
- What the banks are looking at when deciding whether to lend to you
- First Homer Owner Grants – what are you entitled to
- First Home Super Saver Scheme
- Stamp duty assistance for first home buyers
- The mortgage broker’s role in the process
One hour, Free training session, suitable for individuals, investors looking to enter the property market. Register here.
Understanding one of your most important roles in life:
- Understanding your role
- Locate your Will
- Organise the funeral
- Familiarise yourself with the contents of the Will and the Estate
- Meet with a solicitor
- Manage and protect the assets
- Notify the relevant institutions
- Paying the debts
- Claims against the Estate
- Distributing the Estate
One hour, Free training session, suitable for those appointed as Executors. To register, email us on Private Clients MV Training Enquiry.
If you are planning to update your Will or create your first Will, our Making a Will – Canberra seminar is for you. The event is a FREE information session presented by Meyer Vandenberg’s Wills and Estate Team. The team will cover:
- Why do you need a Will?
- What can you leave in your Will?
- What happens if you don’t have a Will?
- Myth busting – common misconceptions about Wills
- When an Estate goes to court – what happens next
- Questions and Answers
Our team will be on hand to explain the process and provide answers to your questions. Register here.