Meyer Vandenberg’s leading Dispute Resolution team offers a full range of advisory services for disputes and debt recovery. Our team has expertise in building and construction, fair trading, land and planning disputes, product liability, intellectual property and winding up and bankruptcy proceedings.
We offer debt management services for businesses and debts of all sizes, resulting in a more fluid operating environment for our clients. Our debt recovery clientele include insurers, strata managers and building supply companies.
Our team is highly experienced in litigation and alternative methods of dispute resolution such as arbitration, expert determination and mediation.
Our clients’ priorities are of the utmost importance when proceeding with any litigation or debt recovery matter, and we work with them to ensure the process is cost-effective and efficient.
Our expertise includes:
- Banking and finance disputes
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Breaches of contract
- Building and construction disputes
- Compulsory Aquisition
- Consumer and competition law and fair trading issues
- Debt recovery proceedings
- Dissolution of partnerships
- Elder law, guardianship and property orders
- Employment and labour disputes
- Estate disputes
- Insurance claims
- Intellectual property issues
- Land and planning disputes
- Professional indemnity claims
- Professional negligence
- Product liability
- Tax disputes - payroll; income tax
- Winding up proceedings