Meyer Vandenberg’s Lunchtime Legal Forum is a free learning forum for business clients with MV’s commercial litigation lawyers, designed to troubleshoot common business scenarios.
Sorry doesn’t pay the rent! We discuss the most common lease disputes and how to deal with them.
In this session you will discuss how to manage disputes arising from:
- Late rent
- Disclosure or calculation of outgoings
- Unauthorised use of premises or common property
- Maintenance of premises (by tenant or landlord)
- Rent reviews
- Accessing the bond/guarantee
- Abandonment or failure to trade
- End of lease obligations such as make-good
- Shopping centre specific issues such as tenancy mix or representations about foot traffic
Meet our litigation experts:
Alisa Taylor Kate Phillips
Register to attend by emailing info@MVLawyers.com.au – spaces are limited.