SORRY – SOLD OUT – PLEASE EMAIL US TO BE ON THE WAITLIST
Employers, don’t miss our last HR Managers Forum for 2019, as we cover two “must attend” topics – payroll fails and post-termination protections.
It’s not uncommon for employers to make mistakes when processing employees’ pay. In this HR Manager’s Forum, we look at how to deal with underpayments and overpayments. We will cover:
- Legalities with underpayments and over payments
- The most common payroll errors
- Understanding the Woolworths Matter
- A precis of restaurants and underpayments – how the “lessons learnt” apply to every business.
The Forum will also cover off on how to protect an organisations’ interests post-termination – for employees and contractors. We will cover:
- IP & confidentiality: Specifying proprietary interests to be covered
- Determining reasonable restraints, for different levels of employees
- Tailoring restraints – when is it appropriate?
- Are your restraint or non-compete clauses too restrictive and unenforceable?
- Recent court decisions on post-termination non-compete and restraints.
Meyer Vandenberg’s HR Managers Forum is a free learning forum for Commonwealth and Business clients with MV’s specialist employment lawyers, designed to troubleshoot common employment law scenarios.
Accredited Specialist in Employment and Industrial Relations Law, William Ward, is the presenter of the HR Manager’s Forum on both 20 and 21 Nov.