Getting that “I just bought my first home” feeling is amazing. Find out how it’s done from finance to purchasing.
Find out all about conveyancing, the first home buyer grant, the role of a mortgage broker, and details of the new Super Saver Scheme.
Meyer Vandenberg & Goodwin Blain Financial invite you to our First Home Buyer seminar.
If you are a first home buyer, come along and find out:
- What is conveyancing
- At what stage should I talk to a lawyer
- The steps in a conveyance (buying a property)
- What the banks are looking at when deciding whether to lend to you
- First Homer Owner Grants – what are you entitled to
- First Home Super Saver Scheme
- Stamp duty assistance for first home buyers
- The mortgage broker’s role in the process
Cost of attending is FREE. Register here.