- Are you highly organised with great interpersonal skills?
- Do you enjoy client interaction?
- Do you have 2-3 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Clerk?
- Are you looking for a challenge in a fun, supportive environment?
- We’re a large local Law firm with a city location
Meyer Vandenberg, Canberra’s largest independent law firm, is seeking a highly skilled and experienced conveyancing clerk to join our busy Residential Conveyancing Team.
The successful applicant must be proactive in nature, be able to quickly develop strong internal and external relationships, demonstrate excellent time management skills, display outstanding organisation and communication skills and have a demonstrated commitment to high performance.
You will be required to juggle multiple requests on a regular basis. The role is fast paced and requires you to think on your feet and find solutions to complex problems in a short time frame. There is significant client contact and a high volume of email traffic to navigate.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in conveyancing
- An eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- High-level Microsoft office skills
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Applications, including a cover letter addressing your experience and abilities, should be sent to MV.Careers@MVLawyers.com.au. Check out our Careers Page for more more information on working on at Meyer Vandenberg.