If you are considering challenging a Will, feel you have not received adequate provision from a deceased estate or have a general interest in Wills and Estates, this is for you!
Contested Estates is the second in our free By the Book webinar series that we’ll be offering to our valued clients, covering a range of personal legal issues. Presented by Helen Phelps from Meyer Vandenberg’s Wills and Estate Team, Contested Estates will explore the realm of contesting estates, including family provision claims.
We will cover:
- Who can make a claim against an estate?
- What a family provision claim is
- What to do if you’ve been left out of a Will, or you have received less than you expected
- Whether a claim can be made against an estate even where the deceased did not leave a Will
- What to do if a Will looks suspicious
- The legal process and costs involved in these processes
There will also be a Q&A session at the end to answer any Will related queries that you may have.
But hurry, we only have 100 places, so please register your interest now.
Date Thursday 25th June