Meyer Vandenberg has significant experience in Property law. Our team has great depth and includes several experienced Partners, Associates and a talented team of young lawyers and paralegals. We provide advice on all aspects of planning, structuring and property transactions.
This experience means that we represent clients at all levels, from government agencies, property developers, real estate agencies, landlords, tenants, owners corporations, rural and residential property purchasers and vendors.
The firm’s strong links to governing bodies and industry associations within the property sector keep us abreast of developments in the industry as they occur.
Our specialist team provides assistance and professional advice in every aspect of property, from initial planning through to closing the deal and completing the transactions.
Our expertise includes:
- Advice on structures including property trusts, joint ventures and syndications
- Advice to retirement village residents
- Building contract advice, involving negotiations with builders, architects, planners and financiers
- Commercial property development
- Compulsory Aquisition
- Drafting agreements to design, construct and lease
- Land use, planning advice and appeals
- Leasing advice on behalf of both lessor and lessee
- Liquor licensing
- Options and conditional purchases
- Pre-acquisition advice on structuring, finance and taxation issues, pre-contract investigations and due diligence investigations for commercial properties acquisitions of property
- Property trusts, joint ventures and syndications
- Sale and purchase of commercial, industrial, rural and residential properties
- Subdivision of land including mixed use, strata and unit title and community title developments
- Tax advice in relation to property transactions